Learn Adobe Photoshop and create high-Quality Graphics. Here you will learn how to make a profit by using Photoshop. Take your Graphics designing skills to the next level by this course. We have made this course for Beginners and covered all the things from basic which any designer needs to start freelancing. Here you will learn how to create amazing typography and other Photoshop skills like changing eye & hair colors put a storm in a teacup, removing people from images, retouching a face to move pimples & freckles, Changing yellow teeth to white teeth, and many more deep knowledge skills of Photoshop. We’ll teach you basic to advanced functions of Photoshop like how to create more background in an image from thin air, how to remove graffiti from a wall,
how realistic shadows are made, how to create oil painting that will look real, you will learn how to break images to disclose background pictures, how to edit over a weighted person to look slim, how to
fix the colors in photographs, you will be able to mask anything… including the dreaded hair!
After completion of the course, you will get a certificate from Musemaa.
- Create outstanding typography and distorted images.
- Create popular visual styles, postcards, and graphics from scratch.
- Create advertising, Build flyers, Business Brochures, and graphical reports.
- Create professional Logos.
- You will Build text with 3D paint dripping from it.
- Clear dust & scratches from an old photograph.
- You will create a fantasy image where you put an island, ocean & clouds inside a small bottle.
- After this course, you will start creating social media post images for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & Youtube.
- The final and very important factor is you can add Photoshop to your CV.
- At the end of the course, you will be having 30+ own projects in your hand and can add those to your portfolio.
- Finally, you will be able to start Profitable Freelancing with your Photoshop skills.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes